Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Upcoming Week

So I just found out that Dustin has to work on Saturday - boo. What's a girl and her dog to do? Well luckily I live in a city where there is never a lack of activity! I came across a walk for farm animals and low and behold it was written in my stars, because the starting point is literally across the street from my apartment!

The 2010 Walk for Farm Animals is an annual event that helps spread the word about the treatment of animals on factory farms and raises funds for rescue, education, and advocacy. The walks are being held throughout the fall season in cities across the country. Best of all - guess who the "celebrity" spokesperson is. Anybody ever heard of that little show Biggest Loser? Well none other than Bob Harper will be spreading the word about farm animal treatment. (My crush persists-sigh). Maybe I can accidentally brush up against him - all in the name of animals though.

If anyone is interested in donating anything towards this awesome fund, please log onto the website and open up that check book, or change purse! : )

http://www.walkforfarmanimals.org/donate.htm


"oink oink, help a piggie out!"

much love, the thompsons

No comments:

Post a Comment